Who we are
Our website address is: https://dyaniahealth.com.
INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS:
If you are a California resident, please refer to the “Additional Information for California Residents” below.
- DATA COLLECTED
• Dyania Health is the sole owner of the personal data collected and will not sell or rent this data to anyone.
• We will use your data to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will only share your data with a third party outside of our organization as necessary to fulfill your request.
Dyania Health collects the following types of information:
We may set our own cookies and use third parties cookies (e.g. for advertising, interactive content, and analytics).
We use different types of cookies, including:
- Essential website cookies: these are important cookies as they are necessary to provide you with services available through our Website or Services, such as access to secure areas.
- Performance and functionality cookies: these cookies are necessary to enhance the performance and functionality of our Website or Services but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
- Analytics and customization cookies: these cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Website or Services are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Website for you in order to enhance your experience.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
You may opt-out from cookies at any time by customizing your cookie preferences. However, in some cases, we will not be able to provide you with all services.
c) Log Data: The Website or Services may record data on your system usage (“Log Data”). This may include your web browser type and your IP address, along with data about the usage of the Website or Services. We use Log Data to monitor the use of the Website or Services and for technical administration. We do not associate your IP address with any other personally identifiable information to identify you personally.
d) Content you provide through our website: The Dyania Health Platform also includes our social media content, and our profiles on other social networking sites. We collect information that you submit when you provide feedback or when you interact with Dyania Health on these channels.
e) Contact Information for Marketing: We may collect contact information such as your name, email address, company and title from other sources to inform you about our products and services from time to time.
- DATA FROM THIRD PARTY SOURCES
We may receive some information about you, such as name, email address, demographic information, IP address, location, and use of social media websites, from third parties.
Our Website may use technologies of third-party partners to help us recognize your device and understand how you use our Website or Services so that we can improve our products to reflect your interests and serve you advertisements about the products and/or services that are likely to be of more interest to you. Specifically, we may work with third-party partner to collect information about your activity on our Website or Services to enable us to:
- measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our Website;
- show advertisements for our products and/or services to you on third-party sites;
- measure and analyze the performance of our technologies or advertising campaigns.
Minors and children under the age of 18 (or other legal age of your country of residence) should not use our Services. We do not knowingly provide any Services to minors. If you access our Services, you represent that you have the legal capacity to enter into a binding agreement.
- CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE
Dyania Health clinical research technologies are not intended for, nor designed to be used by, children under the age of 13 and as such, Dyania Health does not intentionally gather information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
- USE OF THE DATA
We only use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the Services that you requested;
- to promote the use of our Services to you;
- to send you informational and promotional content that you may subscribe to or unsubscribe;
- to bill and collect money owed to us for Services;
- to send you notifications, including notifications on change of our Services;
- to communicate with our Customers about our Website and Services and provide customer support in response to their inquiries;
- to enforce compliance with our Terms of Service and applicable law;
- to protect our rights and safety as well as the rights and safety of our customers and third parties;
- to meet legal requirements;
- to provide information to representatives and advisors;
- to prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding;
- to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- to provide, support, and improve the Services we offer;
- to provide suggestions about products or services that you may be interested in and which you may opt-out;
- to transfer your information in the case of a sale, merger, consolidation, liquidation, reorganization, or acquisition.
If you are an individual in the European Economic Area (EEA) then the Lawful Basis for processing your information under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Contract Fulfillment.
- SHARING OF DATA
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
- Doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request;
- We believe it is needed to enforce our Terms of Service, or if it is legally required;
- We believe it is needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security, or technical issues;
- Otherwise to protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
Dyania Health is operated from the United States. If you are visiting the Website or Services from outside of the U.S., you agree to any processing of any personal information you provide us according to this policy.
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share your information with our subsidiaries or affiliated companies to help us support the users of the Dyania Health’s Website and Services.
We do not share your personal information with third parties. Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Website and Services. To receive the full and current list of external services that we use for this purpose, please email at [email protected]
We may also use social buttons provided by services like Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Facebook. Your use of these third-party services is entirely optional. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third-party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services’ privacy policies.
We employ and contract with people and other entities that perform certain tasks on our behalf and who are under our control (our “Agents”). We may need to share personal information with our Agents in order to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our Agents do not have any right to use Personal Information or other information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information with our Agents.
- SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The protection of your personal data is vital to us. We take commercially reasonable measures to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction while taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal data. Our employees, contractors, and any business partners can access personal data on a need-to-know basis, and under strict duties of maintaining confidentiality. We use encryption for sensitive information, and we test our system on a regular basis to ensure we comply with industry practices and standards. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any data.
You agree to protect the security of your login information and password and not to transfer such information to any third party. We will not be liable to you for the use of your account by any third party.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account, you shall immediately notify us in writing.
- ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may access your personal data held by us to correct, update and remove inaccurate or incorrect data. You have the following rights:
- delete some or all personal data that we held about you;
- change or correct your personal data that we held about you;
- object to, or limit or restrict, use of your personal data;
- right to access and/or take your personal data: you can ask us for a copy of your personal information in machine-readable form;
If you request us to view, change and remove your data associated with your account, please contact us at [email protected] We will process your request within 15 business days. In accordance with the applicable laws, additional fees may be applied. You will not be discriminated against based on the actions you take regarding your data.
- MERGE OF COMPANY
- DATA RETENTION
We retain your personal data primarily within the USA. We retain your personal data for as long as we need it to fulfill the purposes for which we originally collected it or as needed to provide with the Services, except if required otherwise by law. In some cases, we may determine the period of data retention based on the period we need to access the data for the provision of services, receiving payment, or for any other auditing or legal purposes.
Countries where we process information may have laws that are different, and potentially not as protective, as the laws of your own country, though we will always comply with the applicable laws when we process any information.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
In this section we describe how we handle personal information of California residents under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). This clause covers personal information that we collect, share and use for the last 12 months.
We describe the personal information that we collect in section 1 “Data Collected”. Section 5 “Use of the Data” contains information on how we use personal information.
We share certain personal information in accordance with section 6 “Sharing of Data”. However, we do not sell your personal information to third parties.
Dyania Health does not collect personal information from users that we know are younger than 16 years old.
- Request deletion. You have the right to request deletion of your personal information that we collect from you;
- Request copy. You have the right to ask for a copy of all or part of personal information that we retain about you over the last 12 months;
- Designated agent. You are entitled to designate an agent who is able to make requests on your behalf. The agent should access your account to make a request.
List of service providers. You have the right to request a list of third parties with whom we shared personal information (if any) for marketing purposes and what kind of information we shared during the previous calendar year.
If you want to exercise your rights, please contact us at [email protected]
Dyania Health does not tolerate discrimination. The quality of our services is equal for all our users and customers, irrespective of whether you decide to exercise your rights under the CCPA.
- CONTACT US
Should you have any questions or concerns, please email us at [email protected]